We know that you know that we know our city is more than parks and downtown. So what other city experiences should be a part of this list? Remember nominations are open until October 30, 2020!
Ideas (but not limited to):
- Best Bizarre Local News
- Best Neighborhood
- Best Local Blogger
- Best Local Celebrity Other Than Lil Uzi
- Best Local TV Anchor
- Best Place to hang out
- Best Overall Radio Station
- Best Place to be One with Nature
- Best Reason to Live in Philly
- Best Reason to Leave Philly
- Best Neighborhood on the Come Up
- Best Thing You Hate to Love About Philly
- Best Thing You Love to Hate About Philly
- Best Country Music Station
- Best Local Foodie
Not for nothing - we loved seeing music greats like Darryl Hall, Questlove, Amos Lee and Patti LaBelle come together for this telethon/variety show. They raised $1.5 million for the PHL COVID-19 Relief Fund.
So what do you guys think? Is it the best fundraiser in Philly so far in 2020?